The TNIADA is offering a scholarship opportunity for an outstanding student who is pursuing a college education. Applications must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2020.
1. Be classified as a high school senior by state standards.
2. Be the son, daughter or grandchild or in the guardianship of an active TNIADA member (in case of guardianship must provide legal documents).
3. You must supply a transcript of courses, grades, class ranking, and scores on college entrance exams such as SAT or ACT taken by applicant.
4. Provide a personal resume reflecting extracurricular, civic and personal activity of applicant while in high school.
5. Demonstrate an aptitude for college work as measured by SAT or ACT scores.
6. Be sure that you have filed an application for admission to the accredited college(s) of your choice. It is the nominee's responsibility to make all arrangements for college admission.
Submit the completed application form with the required attachments to:
Scholarship Selection Committee
3844 Dickerson Road
Nashville, TN 37207
TNIADA Scholarship Committee will review the applications and select one for approval from the TNIADA Board of Directors. One applicant will be selected based on the merit of his/her scholarship application and will be notified by TNIADA.
1. Indicate your educational and professional goals, describing your current and future plans.
2. How will scholarship funds help you, and why do you feel you should receive a scholarship?
3. Required Attachments in addition to the essay questions
4. A recent photo (3" x 5" or larger) that may be used by TNIADA for publication.
5. Official high school transcript
Copy of SAT or ACT scores
Letter(s) of recommendation (no more than 5) from high school counselor, principal, teacher, employer, etc
(Please answer each question on a separate sheet of paper)